Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have canned

So far i've pickled cauliflower (5 quart), made 4 pint low-sodium dill pickles (2 pint didn't seal), and 5 pint pickled banana peppers for pizza! I've not canned any of these before so i'm a little leary of how it will taste.

i'm excited to get going. it's not so bad when I do 1 batch at a time but i like doing more at a time just to get it done.

today i need to foodsaver green peppers. I picked tons from the garden but the I purchased 24 from wal-mart when they were .50 each. I've got to go get busy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delish!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Beggars can't be choosers lol... I'd love anything you'd like to part with... or even do a little swap I do have some left-overs from the couple projects I've embarked on.

    ReplyDelete