Tuesday, May 3, 2011

wow, i used to blog more

i just checked my comments for the first time. now, i can't figure out how to get back to them. i did, however, reply to Anna about canning chicken and i HOPE she doesn't delete my email without reading it first.
life has still gone on and i've only posted a fraction of what i do. i don't know what happened to my desire to blog. i think i blog less because no one reads it.
i've done less quilting, i didn't garden last year (but i still canned), and MR. Joe is now a year and has out grown his baby quilts. i'm working on his and his father's ohio state quilts for Christmas. i turned in 1 quilt to be quilted by the end of june. i have 1 quilt that is over half done but i'm looking for new charm squares to finish it with a fresher take on fabric, thank you Macy for allowing me to browes your fabric.
i've read 56 books this year and my goal is 104. I do 5-6 sudoku puzzles a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment