Monday, September 7, 2009

tomatoes

canned 5 pint salsa and 9 pint of tomatoes that simmered for close to 9 hours. i've given away 30-40 lbs of tomatoes and still have more turning in the garden. i will have to pick today as i haven't pick this weekend.

i bought my first kit at a quilt store. by some maricle i had just enough bills in my purse to pay in cash, took me quite by surprise. need to purchase the back for my husbands quilt and find a pattern sutable for 4-5 prints in charcole, aqua, 2 char/aqua prints and one dotted fabric. cancel a class i signed up for and put a border on my crazy messed up quilt that turned out quite nicely.

if i listed everything on my todo list i would be here the rest of the day and get nothing done. off to finish laundry, guessing 3 loads today.

No comments:

Post a Comment